Become a Corporate Sponsor
Supporting Animal Care Centers of NYC as a Corporate Sponsor is a great way to help the nearly 30,000 dogs, cats, rabbits and many other animals that enter our doors each year.
Corporate Sponsorship provides the opportunity for companies to:
- Connect with animal lovers
- Make a positive impact in their community
- Support ACC’s efforts to care for homeless animals
- Increase employee awareness about the homeless and abandoned animal population of NYC
- Participate in outreach and educational programs within the community
- Drive awareness and loyalty of your brand through widespread visibility, as ACC is connected to individuals from all backgrounds and ages united by their love for animals
Ways to Get Involved
- Sponsor a Community or Fundraising Event. Our community outreach and fundraising events promote animal welfare and awareness while helping to save thousands of lives. Visit ACC's Event Page to learn more about community and fundraising events hosted by ACC.
- Add Animal Care Centers of NYC to your Employee Giving Campaign. Your contribution will help give even more animals a second chance towards the better life they deserve. Encourage your employees to support the cause by donating to ACC through payroll deductions.
For more information on corporate sponsorship, matching gifts, and how your company can join, please contact ACC’s Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.