- Orientations are not shelter specific. You may attend any orientation listed below.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in our Volunteer Program.
- Space is limited, so please do not sign up for more than one orientation.
- Please arrive early to sign in. We will be starting the orientations on time.
- If you are registered for the orientation but are not able to attend, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- For people who have signed up for an orientation, we will be sending you an e-mail with all of the orientation details approximately a week before the orientation date.
- If you are interested in fostering for ACC please sign up for a Foster Only Volunteer Orientation
- We will post the orientations on our website for the following month on the 2nd Monday of the current month.
Saturday, November 5th, 2:00pm-4:00pm RESERVE MY SPOT
St. Paul's Church
190 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Tuesday, November 8th, 6:30pm-8:30pm RESERVE MY SPOT
1130 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10456
4th Floor Room 450
Thursday, November 10th, 7:00pm-9:00pm RESERVE MY SPOT
All Souls Unitarian Church
1157 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10075
Friday, November 11th, 7:00pm-9:00pm RESERVE MY SPOT
The Reformed Church of Huguenot Park
5475 Amboy Road
Staten Island, NY 10312
Saturday, November 12th, 10:00am-12:00pm RESERVE MY SPOT
Richmond Hill Block Association
110-08 Jamaica Avenue
Richmond Hill, NY 11418