- Orientations are not care center specific. You may attend any orientation listed below.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in our Volunteer Program.
- Space is limited, so please do not sign up more than once.
- Please arrive early to sign in. We will be starting the orientations on time and will be unable to accept late attendees.
- If you are registered for the orientation but are not able to attend, please e-mail us at email@example.com to let us know.
- For people who have signed up for an orientation, we will be sending you an e-mail with all of the orientation details approximately two days before the orientation date.
- We will post the volunteer orientations for next month during the third week of the preceding month.
- If you are interested in fostering for ACC, please sign up for a Foster Only Volunteer Orientation.
Tuesday, February 13, 12pm-2pm RESERVE MY SPOT
St. Paul's Church
190 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Note: Registration for volunteer orientation is now closed. However, if you are interested in volunteering at our Brooklyn Center, you may still be able to enroll. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.