- Orientations are not care center specific. You may attend any orientation listed below.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in our Volunteer Program.
- Space is limited, so please do not sign up more than once.
- Please arrive early to sign in. We will be starting the orientations on time and will be unable to accept late attendees.
- If you are registered for the orientation but are not able to attend, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- For people who have signed up for an orientation, we will be sending you an e-mail with all of the orientation details approximately two days before the orientation date.
- We will post the volunteer orientations for next month during the third week of the preceding month.
- If you are interested in fostering for ACC, please sign up for a Foster Only Volunteer Orientation.
For the month of April, we are recruiting only Brooklyn Care Center volunteers. Applicants wishing to volunteer at one of the other locations should refer back to the website in May.
Wednesday, April 11th
St. Paul's Church
190 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201